Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ehu ≠ Cool, Calm & Collective.

Sometimes I wish I were more "cool, calm and collective"....especially today.
UGH!! GRR EHU!!!
Lee came by the office today. I couldn't even concentrate on my work or the phone calls I was on. He was standing right behind me for about 10 minutes. I was just PRAYING that the phone call I was on would last FOREVER (it didn't!). I couldn't even bring myself to turn around and look at him. It was like one of the moments when I wish the earth would open up and just swallow me whole!!! It didn't help that Mamacita mentioned in front of several coworkers, quite loudly, when he walked in, "Hey Ehu, your dream lover's here!" [I had a dream about Lee a couple months ago, which started this whole "test drive" situation]. I got so flustered I couldn't even form a sentence. He looked so DELICIOUS I just didn't know what to say or do. I just wanted to run out of the office!! I tried to, but everyone made it so obvious!
Ugh....grrr!!
Now I see why people should NEVER get involved with co-workers. It leads to TROUBLE and AWKWARDNESS!!!
Darn it and I think I like Lee.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...