Thursday, May 6, 2010

Life & Reality

What's on my mind....
Last night was hard. This Meniere's is really kicking my trash. I went home and went straight to bed. Of course the 3.5 hours of sleep from the night before also aided me in that decision, but I just wanted to be in bed and listen to my iPod. I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't stay asleep. Then I hit my breaking point. Crying uncontrollably, so miserable from this constant noise in my left ear. I just wanted my head to explode--no really, I wouldn't have minded at all. The pressure of crying so hard, the pressure of a 'tired' migraine, the pressure of just trying to LIVE with this Meniere's CRAP...... I just broke!! I'm so blessed to have a sister as awesome as mine. I went to her room, sobbing, and she just listened to me. I was VERY brutally honest in what I had to say and what was going through my mind. It was a lot of life + reality. I felt better, a lil relieved to have someone know how I honestly feel about my life with Meniere's.
I'm just glad that today's Thursday....my nephew Bubba's flying in for the weekend and on Sunday we get to talk to my missionary nephew, Elder Lomu!! I'm so stoked!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...