Monday, May 31, 2010

Punk'd.

Hmmm.....
Today's Monday and I'm not working today---FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!!

What a crazy Sunday I had yesterday.

I went to my ol' YSA (Young Single Adult) ward yesterday. The lesson for the 3rd hour/5th Sunday meeting was on "Dating". It was interesting hearing what some people had to say.

Last night I went to the Singles Conference Fireside with a friend. Oh man, I felt DEPRESSED after the opening musical number. It was a song called "One Single Heart". Seriously, it was depressing!! As the fireside went on, it grew more depressing. I started to think to myself how I NEVER want to go to another of those firesides EVER AGAIN!!! And I WON'T!!!! Forget it!! My friend and I took off 48 minutes after it started! NEVER AGAIN!!

I called up my best friend and she invited me over to her place. We hung out for a while til we went on a 'carne asada' run. After going out around 11pm, came back and ate. That's when I received a certain text message....

...a dang text message that I've been wanting for the last 5 years!!!!! AND IT FINALLY CAME LAST NIGHT!!!!

But I couldn't do anything about it. Seriously, it bummed me out!! I was at my best friend's place and I couldn't just ditch her at midnight over this text message. Oh trust me, I wanted to OH.SO.FREAKIN'.BADLY!!!!!!!

So I called my friend, told him that I couldn't do what he wanted....and went to bed.

I think I got punk'd by God last night. There must have been some heavenly intervention last night to make the timing of that text and the timing of me NOT being able to do anything about it. UGH!!!

Oh well.... today's a holiday and I'm off to the beach. Happy Memorial Day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...