Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday + Free time = This Blog Post

Hello my dear friend Randi......

*I think I actually like pink...as girly as that is. I have a love/hate relationship with the color.

*Man, I'm hungry!

*I've had the wonderful blessing of hangin out with Mama McK the last 2 days. She has truly been an enormous gift to my life! She's been like a second mother to me, these last few months. I will be so heartbroken when her and her husband's mission ends in July. That is something we try not to talk about around Institute.

*I'm so stoked for my youngest nephew to start his Volleyball season at school. I can't wait to watch Buddy play some Vball!! I can't wait to support him thru his Vball season. He's such a good kid. I think he has so much potential for greatness. I love him dearly.

*In a matter of months his older brother will be back from his misison. Oh I cannot wait!! It's been so long!!

*Man, I'm not looking forward to the next 19 days to go by :(

*School's going pretty well. Something I learned from Mama McK that the way to get through college is to do all the assignments, which will pass the class. And then pass all the classes I need and that's who I'll graduate from school. When it's broken down like that, it doesn't seem so overwhelming. I've just got to keep in mind that I'm working towards my dream. It's going to take WORK.

*I can't believe it's MARCH already?!?! Where is the time going?!?!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...