Wednesday, July 30, 2008

4:49am

...is what time my body decided to wake up. Not cool. Not when I could have slept at LEAST another hour :(

Today was A LOT better than yesterday. THANK HEAVEN!! I was able to understand what I'm to be doing, it's just the doing that's a lil difficult...it's been a while since I've done '10 key'. After lunch, during my last 3 hours at work I was able to shadow Amy who does something completely different than what I'm to be doing...but all I've gotta say is that I was THOROUGLY enjoying working there for once. UGH! I'm so tired of training with Jackie. I can barely tolerate looking at her knowing that she's looking down on me. GRR!! Whatevers! Dang, I'm so tired and it's only 9:25pm!!

However, every cloud has it's silver lining...and I found it today :) All I've gotta say is that I have a new found love for New York ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...