Sunday, July 13, 2008

"You're great!"

I'm currently listenin' to some church music, an ol' cd from my mission. It was a cd that my mission president played at several zone conferences and the morning he drove us to the Philly airport. I got to thinkin' about Pres.Daw right now. I miss him. I truly loved and enjoyed him as my mission president. He's such a great man. I loved the fact that he was just about my height, so it was always easy to talk with him. I always LOVED having 'President interviews', in fact that was my favorite part of the whole transfer! If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have ended up with such a great companion and awesome friend. He's a wonderful man that I loved just like my own father. I can't wait to see P.Daw again...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...