Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Snippets & Tidbits...

1. Tomorrow I'm interviewing with an Attorney's office in downtown San Diego. I pretty much have the job but I've still gotta go thru the routine of a sit down interview. I think I'm actually more nervous of trying to find the place than the actual interview itself. The downside to the job is that it's 15 miles north (most of my jobs have always been w/in 5 miles of my house.) The upside is it's something totally different, strictly M-F/8-5 w/ bene's. We'll see....

2. My FAVORITE twin girls surprised me with a visit today!! I love Addi & Tessa! They're my friends' 2 year old twins. I love these girls so much!! They're so adorable and they're growing up SOOOOOOOOO FAST!! I can't believe it!! They were just born yesterday! Well anyway, I watch them from time to time but more recently I've been watching their baby sister who's super cute as well!! I've told their parents to call me anytime to watch them...and they do, which is totally cool with me. So today they brought over some chocolate oatmeal cookies for me. They were pretty good, even if they didn't bring me cookies I would have been perfectly fine with just their visit alone. I love those lil girls!



3.PROJECT RUNWAY IS BACK ON!! HALLELUJAH!!

HOT: Keith Bryce

TALENTED: Kelli Martin

DRAMATIQUE: Suede



4. I get to play Volleyball tomorrow night! YAAAAAAY!! I'm so happy. For some reason, I've been lookin' forward to it all week! I just hope more girls go and actually play this time. I dislike it when it's just me and 11 guys on the court...testosterone tends to run a lil ramped. I can hang and take the hits, but it's always more fun when not so much testosterone is on the court.

5. I'm not even sure how this escalated...but Ash and I have been "commenting" back and forth about the New Kids on the Block. Oh man, I still think that Jon Knight is such a babe!! Maybe I shouldn't even mention that as I currently type this, I'm listening to "I'll be lovin' you"....oh dear.



Oh Jonathan Knight.... and to think I actually had this poster. Wow, this is crazy and a lil pathetic...but he's still so freakin' cute!! At least Ash and I aren't playing M.A.S.H. ...yet :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...