Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wednesday.

It’s 10:33am. I could go back to bed, again. I’m so unbelievably tired. I HAVE TO stick to the strict schedule of my antibiotics or else it’s one step forward, five steps back. 7am/1pm/7pm/1am. Easy right? Sure, I guess. I usually don’t wake up earlier than 8am. I may be awake at 1am, but the downside to taking these pills is that I have to take it with “plenty of water”. I don’t know what “plenty” should be? 8oz? 32oz? Til the pill goes down? I'm not sure--so out of fear I drink 3 glasses of water. If and when I do fall asleep, I’ll just have to get up at least twice before waking up at 7am. Which is what happened last night with an additional wake up at 6am due to the neighbor’s dang dogs. I’m so ttttttiiiiirrrrrrreeeeeeeeeedddddddd!!!
Speakin’ of ‘neighbor’s dang dogs’, he brought over his newest puppy yesterday. OH MY GOODNESS!! SO DANG CUTE!! I can’t blame this one for barking, he’s too tiny. But isn’t he so adorable!!!
I can't wait to get "Dude"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...