Saturday, July 26, 2008

The [real] Lake House??

Last night I was tinkerin’ around on LDSLinkUp when I came across a random guy who also happened to be online. I checked out his photos and the background in his last pic looked strangely familiar. I emailed him and asked if he had ever lived in Orem,Utah. He said, “I actually live in orem right now...why do you ask?”. I told him that his last pic happened to look like my ol’ neighborhood in Orem and wondered if it was off of ### South street. He responded with, “LOL...did you live on “H” drive? cuz that is where the pic is from…” In shock, I told him that me and two roommates lived at ### “H” Drive. He didn’t think I’d believe his astonishment and then wanted me to guess what number his house was, but it didn’t matter once he mentioned CrazyAmy/Landlady and the HIDEOUS wallpaper in the house!! WOW!! So we ended up on IM and I greeted him with, “Well hello neighbor!” and he replied, “What do you mean! We’re practically roomies!” CRAAAAZY!!

Anyone up for watchin' "The Lake House"?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...