Sunday, November 8, 2009

Best Friends & Blessings!

I feel like I've been blessed the last couple of days.  

This morning, as I was getting ready for church I started to think of all the blessings I've received in my life.  I feel as though I've been blessed beyond measure.  I love my nephews & niece.  I've been blessed with the best. 

I love my parents, heaven knows how deeply thankful I am for them this week.  Not just this week, but every week  since I was born.  They've ALWAYS got my back.  I'm truly blessed.  

I've got the world's greatest best friends.  No really, I do.  Sorry you may think your's are wonderful, but mine are AWESOME! (ok ok, maybe your's are awesome too, but if you met mine you'd think they were fantastic too)  I've been spending a lot of time with my best friend Bugs since Thursday.  Hanging out with her lately has felt like I was on a vacation.  As weird as that sounds, it truly has.  She helped me clear my head after feeling like my heart crumbled inside my chest this last week.  Friday night we went over to my cousin's house to do some scrapbooking with a friend and had a FANTASTIC night!  SO much fun! Then yesterday (Saturday) her husband took us out to lunch to Phil's BBQ....followed by some scrapbook shopping! SO MUCH FUN!  Later that night Bugs and I went to a wedding reception and hung out afterwards.  Being with her has helped remind me of what matters most, what I've always wanted and what I can achieve in this lifetime and eternity.  
Today I got to talk to one of my FAVORITE companions and best friend StephyPooh. Oh I love her so! It was such a refreshing phone call.  Man, I love her phone calls....constant belly aching laughing!!!  She taught me something new about marriage that I had never heard before, but man, it was VERY enlightening.  
I feel as though my Heavenly Father has blessed me with the very choicest of friends, especially best friends.  I couldn't be any happier.   I feel like I've been blessed 1001% this past week, in the Friend department.  Even though I had a rough week, I've been EXTREMELY blessed and happy since then. 

"And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow"


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...