Saturday, November 28, 2009

That time already?!

I can't believe the Christmas season is upon us already. I'm not ready for it. It doesn't feel like the Christmas season when it still feels like Summer outside. I miss having a white Christmas, those were some of my favorite Christmases.

It's starting to look like Christmas around my office. In time, it'll start to look like it at home as well. I can't wait til next Friday! It'll be the annual 'Balboa Park December Nights'. Oh, it's one of my favorite Christmas activities! I've been able to enjoy it with my best friends the last couple of years. The food there is SOOOOOO DELICIOUS!! It's like an international smorgasbord of food and festivities! So much fun to partake in! I can't wait. I think after December Nights, it'll REALLY start to be Christmas for me!

photos from last year's December Nights:
top row: Liz, Eddie & I in front of the Organ Pavillion / Lumpia from the Philippines / Feeding Eddie cookies from Lebanon.
bottom row: the BEST Hungarian sausages EVER! / Lebanese Baklava / Pastelillos from Puerto Rico
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...