Tuesday, November 3, 2009

DONE! SO FREAKIN' DONE!

MAN!! Have you ever had one of those days where you just wanted to throw in the towel and escape?!? OH MAN!! TODAY'S THAT DAY FOR ME!! 

I just want to scream!!

I just want to drive and keep driving and drive some more!

I'm just so tired of the BS!

I'm tired of the runaround.  the lies.  the mundane.  the unfortunate crap that is my life this very second!  UGH.  

I just want to take a road trip.  Maybe somewhere far....maybe New Jersey.  

I'm so tired of the "whooshing" sound in my ear.  The last 6 months have been HORRIBLE & TIREDSOME.  I want it to go away.....24/7 CONSTANT.  It impairs my hearing and makes me feel like I'm going freakin'  crazy!  I try to look on the bright side of working at the Temple, but it's hard when it's dead silent and that's ALL I can hear.  GRRR!!!  

Tonight, I just wanna cry.   After a bad day, I just wanted to turn to the one person I thought I could trust.  I've come to find out that it's just a facade.   I hate trusting people, I do, I truly do.   Why can't people be upfront & honest? Really, why not??  I'm done, I'm so freakin' done.

G'nite.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...