Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hello Mr. Thursday, nice to see you again!

You know what day it is.....THURSDAY!!

Oh how I love Thursdays!

I'm really happy today.
I don't know if it's because I secured a date for my Christmas [work] party?
Or because tomorrow night is my nephew's football playoffs?
Or the two new callings I'll be receiving on Sunday (ward organist & Relief Society pianst)?
Or the fact that I have money in the bank and have not received an "Overdraft withdrawl" email?
Or that my hair looks freakin' fantastic today?
Or because I got to talk to my good friend PajamaPants yesterday?
Or cause I have a job that I love and enjoy those that I work with...like Mr. NY who gives me something GORGEOUS to look at each day?
Or because it's a BEAUTIFUL Autumn day and I don't need to wear a sweater?
Or it's cause I have an AWESOME nephew who LOVES serving the Lord and the people of Fiji?

Well whatever the reason is, Life is good today!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...