Monday, November 30, 2009

Manic Monday, yes indeed!

Man, work was CRAZY today!! It felt like a Friday (which are actually busier & crazier than Mondays!!). Mamacita, my partner, had to leave for a few hours in the middle of the day. Right before she left, it was calm. Of course, it's always calm before the storm hits! Once she left, the phone would NOT stop ringing, every client wanted their court filings done within the half hour and chaos was so thick in the air! I didn't even have time to drink my smoothie or warm up my lunch til 3pm--an hour and a half before I was to leave. I couldn't wait to get out of there! C-R-A-Z-Y with a capital C!
However, it wasn't all terrible. There was some sunshine at work. I've definitely been enjoying work A LOT more since Wednesday. I forgot how much fun it is to flirt. I've certainly missed that in my life the last few months. I think I better go to sleep now, the sooner I do, the sooner I get to wake up and go to work :)

G'nite.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...