Friday, November 13, 2009

[[Thursday]]

My love of Thursdays & I were on a lil hiatus...  til today.  I was FINALLY happy for it to be Thursday again, it was pleasant.  

I went over to my BFF, Bugs' house and had a lil scrapbookin' session.  For about 6 hours.  SO MUCH FUN!

I feel blessed, I really do.  A couple months ago, I was wonderin' how I was going to get out of a situation, a relationship-type of situation.  I had an 'out' several weeks ago, but I was weak and disregarded it.  I remember thinking a few days afterwards of how stupid I was, I had an 'out' but ignored it and let my happiness suffer.  If I could kick myself, I really would have--several times!    It was something my life desperately needed and my heart truly desired, but I had no idea how to go about in obtaining another 'out' without hurting the guy.  However, I feel like my Heavenly Father stepped in and blessed me with that perfect opportunity.  My favorite Book of Mormon scripture came to mind:
"And Ammon said: Yea, and he looketh down upon all the children of men; and he knows all the thoughts and intents of the heart; for by his hand were they all created from the beginning." {Alma 18:32}
My Heavenly Father knows me.  He knows what I need and when I need it. I'm so grateful He blesses me with the most perfect blessings.  I love Him dearly for it.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...