Thursday, November 5, 2009

'Not so bad' Thursday...

Today started off HORRIBLY! It was RIDICULOUSLY HORRIBLE!! Then it got SADLY WORSE.  

BUT...

It ended on a very happy note and now I'm listening to Frank Sinatra.  

How much better can it get?

Can I just say how truly grateful I am for best friends?! No really, I've got the world's greatest best friend.  She's more like a sister.  She knows me so well.  She knows my heart and always wants the best for me.  Tonight she really cheered me up after showing up to her house in tears. I left feeling 500% better!!  I'm so extremely happy.  I could cry (good cry) I'm so happy.  She said EXACTLY what I needed to hear, not wanted-but NEEDED.  She reminded me of my worth and potential.  She reminded me of all the little things I had forgotten.  I lost focus of what I wanted in an eternal marriage and potential husband.  I can't settle, I know better...I deserve better.  
Man, I owe the most humble prayer of gratitude to my Heavenly Father for another chance to find true happiness in love and to thank Him for giving me the BEST best friend EVER
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...