Thursday, April 15, 2010

Costco, I love you!

Last night I got a Costco card! I'm pretty stoked to have one again! I love the food at Costco! I love EVERYTHING at Costco! I loved the $5.79/16 pcs Sushi meal I had for lunch today. I can't wait for the $9.99 Red Velvet cake I bought for my nephew's birthday dinner tonight. There's just something about Costco that makes me want to buy EVERYTHING!! Maybe it's the fact that it's in bulk? Or it's so cheap? Or it's fun to add stuff to their big carts? Whatever it is, I know I could surely go broke in there!! Besides, all their food is SO DELICIOUSLY SCRUMPTIOUS! I love their stuffed Salmon!! Oh man, I think I might go back for some this weekend....after which, I'll probably visit their food court and snag me a Chicken Bake!! LOVE IT!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...