Saturday, April 3, 2010

Magical...simply magical!!


It was such a magnificent evening. SO splendidly wonderful!! I almost gave up trying to find a formal dress, but I was L.U.C.K.Y!!! And my hair turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined! And that was by total accident. I was just going to leave my hair down, but since I bought some feathery flower clip, I loosely pulled my hair to the side and rolled it into a bun and stuck the flower on. I had a few hair tendrils fall around my face and I was amazed that I even did that myself!! My make up turned out pretty and overall I think I looked fabulous and felt very classy! I loved it!! [Sorry, I don't have my USB cord to download the pics :( ]
From the second I arrived at the Hotel Del, it was just extraordinary!! Valet was awesome and every employee I walked past was so helpful. I loved my dress!! It was long and black and the material was just right...I don't know how to describe it, but it made me feel special. I felt like I truly belonged at the Hotel Del. I felt like a million dollars!! I loved it!! The Crown Room as just as beautiful as all the pictures I had ever seen!! I couldn't believe I was actually partying it up at the Hotel Del! I wasn't just a random person walking around, I was there with purpose!
During the Debutante Ball, I needed to go downstairs to the shops to find an ATM (valet parking). As my niece and I were walking around the 'common folk', people were turning around and commenting how beautiful we looked in our gowns. It made me feel special....I finally felt like those carefree patrons I had always admired at "The Del". It was fun being all dressed up! I loved it!
My 17 year old niece and I danced the night away.....SO.MUCH.FUN!!! I think this made up for my not so nice prom. It was amazing!! It made me think a lot about my fairytale wedding reception that I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have at the Hotel Del Coronado. Every single detail of the Del is just truly amazing!!
I had such a WONDERFUL evening!!! I'm so glad everything came together! Can't wait to post pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...