Wednesday, April 7, 2010

TheNewGuy

Yesterday after I ate my lunch, I went outside and called my best friend for the rest of my lunch break. I was sitting down in front of the building and then TheNewGuy came and sat down right next to me. Like REALLY close too. I was a lil surprised since I was on the phone and he was sitting really close--which was fine with me since he is rather cute. When he was done with his polygamous sandwich (It was so ginormous he could have fed a polygamous family) I was afraid he was going to walk back into the office and clock in. I didn't know how to get off the phone with my best friend without it looking obvious, so I just hung up [to which I've already explained and apologized to her]. We ended up spending the rest of the lunch hour talking and getting to know each other.
Today, I asked him what was for lunch and when he was going to take lunch. When he clocked out he told me he'd be sitting out front again eating his polygamous sandwich. I later joined him and it was nice. He's a cool guy, quite funny and easy going---qualities his girlfriend probably appreciates also :(
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...