Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thanks for the Gogurts, kids!

Today's Tuesday.... all day. Tuesday.

I want to go to Costco. I don't know what I want or need from there, but I HAVE to go soon! I think I want to print out some of my photos from this past weekend.

It was my Mom's birthday on Sunday and my nephew "Bubba" came to visit from Arizona. It was a very lovely weekend. It was carefree and relaxing. The weather, as always, was PERFECT. It was just nice to have family around the dinner table. Plus it's my nephew Bubba and he's pretty awesome!

For some reason, this past weekend was just amazingly relaxing. So carefree and leisurely. I LOVED it!!

I think I take my Mom for granted sometimes. I don't think I appreciate her as much as I should. Talking with some of the women from my stake on Saturday, they truly love her and appreciate her warmth. I think I forget that about her sometimes. She's not shy at all...she knows how to talk to people and make them feel like they go 'way back'. I think that's a very wonderful quality to possess. Happy Birthday Mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...