Thursday, April 1, 2010

11:08pm

38 minutes ago I received the call....the one I had been hoping for!

I WAS INVITED TO THE DEBUTANTE BALL AT THE HOTEL DEL CORONADO!!!!

Exciting, right?!?

But it's not Saturday, as I first thought...

It's TOMORROW NIGHT!!! AT 6 PM!!!! AND IT'S FORMAL!!!! FORMAL!!!!

I don't own anything that's formal enough for the Hotel Del! PLUS, I don't know how to do a formal hair do!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Right now I wish I was my best friend StephyPooh. She can do formal in 2.2 minutes flat! She can go from plain (well, she's not plain to begin with) to gorgeous in mere seconds!! For me, it's a process...a long, thought out process!!! I'm googling photos for "formal hairstyles for curly hair" and I'm coming up short!! My friend told me that my formal dress has to be long....LONG!! Where in the world am I going to find a long plus-size/size 18 formal dress? And accessories? And shoes? And a hair style?? UGH!! I need to look FABULOUS people...we're talkin' the Hotel Del here!!! Oh man......

She even said I could bring up a date. A DATE?!?! I can't even find something to wear, how am I going to find a formal man by tomorrow night? I mean, if it was on Saturday then I would TOTALLY ask Mr. NY....but I don't have someone who can bust out with formal in a blink of an eye!! Plus I'll have to wear make up too....OH DEAR?!?!!

Wish me luck.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...