Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday + Wednesday = Randomonium

Today's my very best friend's birthday! Oh she's such a joy to have in life! Anyone who knows her would be blessed beyond measure to have her as their friend! Happy happy birthday StephyPooh!


So I'm getting use to taking all these different pills. I feel normal....so far. I hope my hormones and body don't start going crrrraaaaazy. One pill supresses my appetite while the other will give me the munchies....Jinkies!

I woke up this morning thinking it was Saturday---SATURDAY, really?!? I was so disappointed when I realized it was only Tuesday!! :(

Nothing puts a smile on my face faster than jumping photos!! Oh how I love them so much!!

They're so awkwardly funny!! I think I can't wait to get married just to take funny jumping photos!!!

....aaaaaand, I think my wedding song will be Etta James', "At Last"--it'll be quite fitting, dontcha think? LOL! :)

I wish more people in my office building would know more about Elevator etiquette....so frustrating sometimes!

Had lunch with TheNewGuy yesterday. He took me to this lil pizza dive a couple blocks from work. SUPER great pizza!! I loved it! Good food, nice company and great weather to enjoy it all in. TheNewGuy is pretty chill, a nice addition to the office.

And that's about it.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...