Friday, April 9, 2010

Good Friday.

Today feels good, today feels really good.

Life seems good and that's always a good thing!

The sun is out, I love my job & co-workers! Found a REALLY good parking space (parking is hard around the office). Life just seems too good to be true---sometimes that can be a scary thing because the pessimist in me is expecting it to end, ya know?

And I'm happy, very happy! [Thought I'd document the moment too....til I realized my boss was behind me--eek?!]

I'm glad it's Friday, I can't wait for the weekend to start. No major plans except to sleep in and go to church. Tonight I've got a Hawaiian concert for Hapa that I'll be going to---STOKED!! Padres Home Opener starts on Monday! My family is just where it needs to be! Life is good.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...