Monday, April 26, 2010

Mmm Mmm Munchies!!

Due to being on Prednisone, I get the munchies PRETTY BAD right now. Before, I wouldn't really eat due to the water pill I've been on that kills my appetite (TOTALLY fine with me!! It's helped in losing 40 pounds since December). Now I've been eating A LOT!! This weekend alone I ate several FULL meals. I don't want to kiss my size 16/18 waist goodbye :( LUCKILY I'll only be on Prednisone for another couple weeks. Even though I get the munchies, I crave fruits and vegtables--so it's not too bad.

Since we bought a new BBQ grill on Friday, I've been dying to have some Carne Asada and warm Corn Tortillas. Last night I was craving some TJ style hot dogs---OH SO YUMMY!!! 3 of those babies made me a VERY happy woman!!! And now I'm craving MORE of them for dinner tonight!!! What the heck?!?!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...