Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Content ♥

It's very seldom when I feel content, happy, blissful and just overall delight.

Had a very lovely evening and an hour of superb conversation.

I know I will miss these conversations immensely in the next several months. More than that, I will miss this friend tremendously.

Have you ever met someone and as you've gotten to know them, they're nothing like what you first thought. I know I had that happened with my best friend StephyPooh, but I feel that way with this friend. When I first came across him, I thought he was just a pretty face and could possibly be a jerk. I'll be the first to say that he is NOT a jerk in the least bit, he's still a pretty face, but there's so much depth to him. I love this friend dearly and the way I've allowed myself to trust him completely. He's more than I could have ever asked for or wanted. I'll forever be grateful to have met him. I'm sad that he'll be gone until mid-summer due to work. I know I'll feel quite sad and lonely, just because I value our friendship, what it's become and how much I absolutely enjoy our conversations. I'll miss him....a lot.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...