Monday, March 28, 2011

Recappzzzy.

Friday:
Hung out with my sister. Had fun.
Went to Sephora. Not as fun.
Especially when you're given a 'free sample' from the cashier.
Later to find out that it's for those with 'Oily skin'.
Yo, I was just an innocent bystander.
Not saying anything at all.
Just self conscious of what I looked like.
Not wearing make up.
Wearing a hat.
To cover my hair that I didn't brush.
But needs a trim.
Uzzz.
Watched "Just Go With It" [Adam Sandler/Jennifer Aniston].
LOVED LOVE LOVED IT!!!!
Now I want to go to Hawaii, even more.

Saturday:
Went to friend's bday BBQ.
Actually had fun.
Made him his favorite cookies.
He loved it.
Made my day.
Especially since I burnt half of them.
:(
Had a nice time.

Sunday:
My niece's birthday.
She's now 10.
Time flies.
Had a GREAT time at church.
New hot guy...["Lincoln"]
Played pro-ball.
Good thing I LOVE baseball.
Til he talked to me about it.
More about that later.
Had fun with the fam.
Ate.
Swam.
Sat in the jacuzzi.

Monday.
BEST sleep of my life!
Last night.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...