Monday, March 14, 2011

Mane Milestones....

I've been looking at my hair lately and it feels really long. Not as long as it use to be, but longer than what I've become use to, in the last several months......
October 14: Long straight hair.... (about a month before "the big shave")

November 7: Long curly hair.... (about a week before)

November 12: Short straight hair... (2 days before, just thought I'd try something new before it all came off.)

November 15: Buzzed! [my goodness, my head was SO white!!]

December 1: Totally shaved! (I wanted to know the true feeling of having no hair at all.)

January 10: Buzzed....again! (Just thought we'd have some fun and see what a mohawk would look like)


March 3: (I love being able to brush it again! So fun!)

I love looking back and seeing how much my hair has changed over the last 4 months. It's crazy, but it's been so much fun. I actually looooooove the length that it's at, right now. It's just right! I love having straight hair too! So much fun! It feels SO DIFFERENT from my long curly hair that I've been use to for the last decade. Change is good! I'm almost tempted to keep it this short for a while. I feel prettier with out the long curly hair. It does make me think differently, in regards to accessories and make up. Plus, I love having "virgin hair", never using styling products and actually using the 'recommended amount' of a quarter-size amount of shampoo/conditioner.
I. Love. Having. Short. Hair.!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...