Sunday, March 6, 2011

The "I did my homework and went on a date" blog post.

I had a wonderful time tonight....ok, ok, a really REALLY great time.

Montana was just as great and wonderful as he has been the last several times we've talked. It was so nice spending time with him in person.

We went to La Bella's and I had the Manicotti and he ordered the Chicken Fettucini Alfredo (I really wanted that but I thought it'd be odd to get the same thing.). He ate fast and was finished before I was even half way finished. He ended up watching me eat. I wasn't necessarily nervous or self conscious...I just kept wondering what was going thru his mind. He was so cute when the check came, I asked him how much it was while I pulled my wallet out. While still holding the bill he said, "I don't remember" and handed it over with his credit card to our server.
I excused myself to the restroom to wash my hands and freshen up my lip gloss. As we were walking out of the restaurant, he stopped me to kick a paper towel from my shoe :-/ The funny thing is that I wasn't embarrassed at all, nor did he make a big deal out of it.
We left and drove over the Coronado Bridge to the Ferry Landing. We talked for a while and it was great getting to know him. He's such a sweet guy. The whole time he kept worrying if I liked him--TOO. CUTE.!!! Usually, I'm the worry wart, so it was nice to see a man doing the worrying this time around.
Montana's such a wonderful man, totally sweet and generous! We talked about going out again, but since he lives about 45 minutes from me, it's a little difficult...especially with his work hours. We talked about going out next weekend, but we'll see since I've got several plans already. I can't wait to see him again, seriously SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...