Thursday, March 24, 2011

You know what's funny??

I was thinking of going a day without my phone...and now it's no longer just a thought.

My phone charger has been on the fritz and my phone died yesterday. Fritz turned into COMPLETELY BUSTED [with no help from me...frustrated, I pulled the last wire out...oops?]

So now, I have no phone. Or voicemails....because I can't remember my passcode for the life of me.

Do I REALLY need a phone? I think I go through this every couple years. I figure most of the people I want to call, I have their numbers memorized...both local & long distant. CRAP...I think I just forgot my best friend's number, no calls to StephyPooh I guess :( Um, thank goodness for Facebook?

Well anyways, I don't know what to tell my carrier. I mean, I've been paying for insurance on my phone the last 2.5 years. I've been wanting a new phone, not necessarily a completely different new phone...just a new version of my phone. I like my phone, it serves it's purpose.

But what I really, REALLY want is:

Eh...we'll see......
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...