Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The official March 30, 2011 post.

I've had a lot on my mind lately. But for sake of time and doing my homework SOON.... We're gonna go a lil randi....

-I'm looking forward to this weekend. I know it's General Conference, but I've got something else going on. I guess I'm finally one of those Mormons who thinks it's a "vacation" from church. I'll read it all in the Ensign next month.

-I seriously LOVE Mama McK!! I love our Tuesday Afternoon Chats..... They make my whole week. I can feel her love for me. I couldn't have been more grateful for a mission call!! I'm so grateful to have her in my life.

-I CAN'T wait to see Montana this weekend. He's seriously such a caring guy. He's kind and patient and heaven knows that any man who deals with me NEEDS to have that.

-I've been listening to a lot of different music lately. I've fallen in love with The Script & Tenth Avenue North. Although I can't stop listening to Babyface's "Tonight It's Goin Down" & Lisa Stansfield "Never Gonna Give You Up".

-Basically my new favorite songs are:
Joy Williams - What Can I Do (But Love You)
Tenth Avenue North - By Your Side & Love is Here
One Republic - Secrets
The Script - I'm Yours & Talk You Down
Jaymay - Gray or Blue
Never Shout Never - I Love You 5
Snow Police - Every Car You Chase [mash up]

-I can't stop thinking about "Cubby".....or in other words, Mr. Monday Night. SUCH A DANG CUTIE!!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that he looks Caucasian but he's TOTALLY Mexican!! When he speaks Spanish, it just sounds soooooooooo beautiful rolling off of his tongue. My goodness, he's just HOT!! But I love our conversations. We talk about traveling the world, history, food, culture, religions...it's quite intriguing. He's quite intriguing ;)

-I n e e d t o t a k e a s h o w e r.

-I need some change in my life. Like GOOD change, not the same crummy change that's gone on in my life for the last year or so. I want something GOOD & DIFFERENT.

-My friend Ash just told me that Blue Bunny Ice Cream now makes a "RED VELVET ICE CREAM". I NEED TO FIND THIS HEAVENLY GOODNESS!! ASAP!!

-I need to start on my homework. One more week of school...wow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...