Thursday, March 31, 2011

Short Messy Hair: LOVE IT!!

(I HAD a blog post....went to post it and it disappeared. damnit.)

THURSDAY: I LOVE YOU!!

-Tonight I get to see some of my closest friends!! I LOVE Thursday night Volleyball!! So much fun!! Hopefully, Lincoln's there tonight. I'm stoked!!

-One more week of school....WOW!! Finals are next week. SCARY!! It's been a while since I've had to take Finals. I'm kinda nervous, not gonna lie!

-I started a new blog. I'm pretty excited about it! I love it!!

-I CAN'T wait to see Montana this weekend!! Oh I've missed him!! I talk to him every day, but that's not the same!! I just cant wait to spend the day with him. We're going out to breakfast to a place that I've been wanting to go to for a while--I LOVE LOVE LOVE Breakfast!! And then we'll spend the day at one of his favorite San Diego spots. I can't wait!!

-Today's San Diego forecast: 72 degrees!!! No clouds in the sky and just PERFECT for the beach!!

-I LOVE LOVE LOVE my short, straight hair!! I love that I can now spike it into a faux hawk. I love the confidence that it's brought. Such a blessing!! Yesterday, I was asked if I missed my long curly hair--NOT. AT. ALL.!!! I think I want to keep it this length for a while. Clearly, it hasn't messed up my social life. So to all those who say that men don't like women with short hair--HUGE MISCONCEPTION!!!

-Today, I LOVE life. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Pandora.com.

-I can't wait to go to the movies with my sister tomorrow. Last week we saw "Just Go With It". Tomorrow I think we're gonna see "Limitless". I'm pretty stoked! I forgot how much I enjoy watching movies. I think I've become addicted to movie popcorn and diet Coke. Jinkies!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...