Friday, March 25, 2011

The typical "I should be doing my homework" posts....

-I love listenin to Israel "Iz" Kamakawiwo'ole...especially while I do homework. So relaxing!

-I can't wait to get married so I can take pictures like this:
agonias-wedding-party-jumping-revere-country-club-vegas
(just look at their faces!! It's all too hilarious and ridiculously funny!! I LOVE IT!!)

-I guess I'm going to my friend's bday bbq tomorrow.....ugh. I'll be going with my 18 yr old nephew who also happens to be his friend. Well, at least I'm not going stag, right?

-I want to travel the world. I'm tired of saying "...from what I've heard". I want to say, "Yeah, I know, I've been there!". Santorini... Tahiti... Auckland... Dubai...Vienna... Giza... oh the world!

-I'm excited to see Montana next weekend! :) He certainly makes me smile.

-I love reading about Amulek and Alma in the Book of Mormon. I forget how much I love reading the Book of Mormon until I'm actually doing it.

-I don't miss Mr. Red as much anymore. I'm glad.

-I should really get started on my homework....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...