Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Taking "crazy" to a whole new level.....

Two things....

1. I'm doing Lent this year. I figured since I would be experiencing a Passover dinner on April 19, why not try something else as well. I've always heard about Lent from my Catholic friends, so I figured I'd try it because I think it's good to experience new things. One of the two things that I'm giving up is pizza. I LOOOOOOVE PIZZA. Everyone who knows me, knows I love pizza. The other thing I'm giving up is on a personal level. I'm excited for Lent. Which also means fish on Fridays. I'm cool with fish, I'll just have to remember. This is all new to me. Speaking of fish.....

2. "Jonah TheFish" has his own Facebook account now. I know, I think I'm crazy now. I did it as a joke with a friend, but now I think it's just hilarious. It's funny because "his" friends will even write on his FB wall. So that also goes to show that I'm not the only crazy one around here....

HAPPY ASH WEDNESDAY!! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...