Saturday, March 5, 2011

The "I should be doing my homework" blog post....

I should be doing my homework.....but I get ADD sometimes.

Plus, I didn't blog yesterday....

I have a date tonight. Kinda excited, kinda nervous.....ya know, my typical "date" feelings.

He's a really nice guy and pretty quick witted (which is a TOTAL plus in my book). We're going to one of my favorite restaurants for dinner--La Bella's. I know I just went there last Saturday with my sister, but I can't help it....the food there is just too good!! I think I'll have the Chicken Fettucini Alfredo. It's so good and it's a definite 'comfort food'. I usually get the Manicotti, but I think I'll change it up tonight. I like La Bella's and have always wanted to go there on a first date. It has a cute, cozy and quaint feel about it. There's something simple and romantic about it. After dinner, we're heading over to the Ferry Landing in Coronado. Oh I love that place! Two of my favorite places in one night....I'm pretty stoked.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...