Saturday, February 11, 2012

In the Dispatch Dept.

I loved bloggin' on MySpace, til I discovered the wonders of Blogspot.  This will be part of my "Blog Conversion" Series, before I delete my MySpace. Yes, I still have it. No, I don't use it. 

(from Sept. 22, 2008, on my MySpace blog, the post was titled, "The Default Picture Blog.")

1.The stack of invoices that stack up each day(GRR Manny!)…that I can NEVER find any time to do them.
2. Tom's desk(I love his NY accent)…yep, I stare at the back of his head all day. The front is even better. 3.The list of extensions that are typed in size 2 font. 4. The desk that belongs to the ghetto chick who thinks my name is "HEY". 5. "Amylicioussss" 's desk.6. The "sign here/?" stickies.7. The temperamental printer that always tells me the cover is open, when it's not!8.Jeralyn, the woman who brings donuts every Friday and has a framed picture of George Clooney on her desk.9. The list of out of town charges for services. (Another list that's typed in size 2 font)10. The phone I answer about 30 times a days saying, "Dispatch, This is Ehulani"--only to spell & repeat my name 3 more times during each call.11. My iPod dock cord12. The trippy balloon pic that I ripped off of Jackie's old bday card that she left behind. 13. The post-it with important extension numbers I can never remember.14. The computer monitor I stare at for 8 hours a day, and that's also 4 inches too short.15. The owner of this desk.16.The username & password to AIMS.17. The desk calendar from Jake.18. My highlighters that have yet to be stolen from my desk.19. The "Notice of Eviction" letters I get to send out from Solomon, Grindle, Silverman & Spinella's law firm. 20. My yellow water bottle.21. Scrap paper/notes/reminders to print messenger & process forms (see 7). 22. The thick stack of call slips I'll go thru by noon. Carpel Tunnel Syndrome anyone?23. My mini vacation this weekend!! YAAAAAAAY PIFA!!24. My lil red pencil that I use to keep my place on the activity sheets….25. One of the MANY, MANY (about 20) Activity sheets I "get to" input each day…The BANE OF MY EXISTENCE!! 26. A couple of Knox File numbers (ie: my calendar/scrap paper)27. Edmund's cell number28. Liz's work number29. My mouse…another Carpel Tunnel Syndrome contributor.30. Knox's mouse pad.31. If only I could keep my phone on DND (do not disturb) all day! 32. The printer everyone uses, which means they practically stand over my desk and stare at me…annoying.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...