Saturday, February 25, 2012

♪ "Already lost a grip, best abandon ship..."

As I was driving home from my Young Women's Volleyball game, I had this feeling. It reminded me much like the feeling I had the day I was fired. I remember the way people were uncharacteristically quiet towards me.  It just wasn't the same.  At the end of the day, I found out why. 
I like to think I'm a literal person, I rather have someone just be upfront with me. I don't like to have to guess or sense things out.  Sometimes, I need a bright neon sign.  However, I'm glad I have my intuition and gut feelings about certain things, people and situations.  I should trust it more than I do. 
I wish I was wrong about the feelings I'm feeling today, but I highly doubt that I am. 

Thank you Ms. Perry, your song seems to speak wonders to my heart today.....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...