Saturday, February 18, 2012

Farmers Market

Today was my second time going to a Farmers Market, but the first time going to the one in Imperial Beach.  Can I just say, I'm starting to LOVE IB like it's my second home. I've been spending A LOT more time down there and it's just wonderful!  It was delightful walking around with Houston and checkin' out the shops.  So cool!  I ate a Gyro (yes, again) and man, I think I was Greek in another life!  Houston bought me a Nutella Crepe, since he lost a bet we had this week. It was a very legit Crepe, because the man who made it was from France! DELICOUS! Walked around more and then bought more fruits to juice back at Houston's.  I'm pretty obsessed with fresh juice, as of late! Love it! Especially since I don't have to do it because Houston's so nice to do it for me! Spent the evening talking and listening to Jack Johnson on Pandora, again.  I can't wait til next Friday.....but until then, I get to see Houston several more times! Can't wait! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...