Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Closing time...bikes...& scarves!

*I went out with a guy on Saturday. It was pleasantly fun.  We walked along the waterfront, but when it ended up too cold, we went to Starbucks......til the baronista started singing, "Closing time, you don't have to go home but you can't stay here" It reminded me of, "Friends with Benefits."  Anyways, back to this "Hangout" [not calling it a date], there was an innocent fun to it.  We talked on the beach, and then ended up back in his car.......playing Connect 4 and Air Hockey on his iPhone.  I felt like we were two teenagers, just hanging out.

*Finding a bike is HAAAARD!!! I really really really want a bike!! 

*One of my best friends "liked" a photo on Facebook, which was a pic of scarves. It inspired me.  And then I made 3 of them! (the 3rd wouldn't photograph well, unless I was wearing it. 
 I've been seeing these types of scarves around lately and been wanting to make them. I LOVE the orange one, since the material is a true jersey cotton. As for the striped scarf, the material is a lil funny, so it doesn't curl up well.  Oh well, I'll try again. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...