Monday, February 20, 2012

Today, Tonight & Tomorrow

*Today, I...
...spent time with my two youngest nephews.
....was reminded again of how awesome my nephews are and blessed to have them more as younger brothers.
.....found the coolest pairs of Vans! {for the low price of $32 for BOTH! Score!}
*Tonight, I...
..got to see Houston for about 15 minutes and I enjoyed every single second of it.
...couldn't finish this day without hearing Houston's voice. As busy as he was writing up evals, we talked.  He makes me laugh and smile and anticipate the next time I'll see him (HOPEFULLY on Wednesday, which isn't soon enough!!).
....fell in love with this photo (a cell pic from my cousin):

*Tomorrow, I....
...get to have Volleyball practice with my Young Women. Oh I love those girls.
....have to start thinking of my big date with Houston on February 29. I'm SO excited! It has to be extra special because it is a leap year day.
......will be celebrating Jonah's birthday.
........grow giddy til I get to talk to Houston.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...