Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nervous....Excited......with one week to go!!

So I asked Houston out on a date, for February 29.  Somehow it turned into me cooking him dinner.  For the last couple of days I've been racking my mind as to what I should make!  I have NO idea!!  Seriously, everything and anything I can make, just doesn't seem to add up. I mean, it's not exactly a "romantic" type of meal.  My nephews were saying I should make one of my soups. But soup isn't exactly what I want to make him just yet. I make "meal" types of food...  not "dinner-for-two" entrees. PLUS! He wants to watch me cook.  Oh man, I'm even MORE nervous!  Besides the fact, that I'll be cooking in his kitchen.  AHHHHH!!!!  I'm happy, excited, nervous and scared!! I would be more comfortable making homemade frijoles (beans), rice and enchiladas. Grrr.......we'll see what happens.  In the end, I think we'll both have a very enjoyable night.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...