Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"GrumpyBear", party of one.

{{texts}}
Houston: How is your morning?
Me: Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong
Houston: How come?
Me: Someone didn't sleep so well last night, nor did she eat breakfast. "GrumpyBear", party of one.  How are you today? Did you have fun last night?
Houston: Aww. Poor grumpy bear.
...
Me: Honey, I'm sorry, I was feeling grumpy and didn't want to say something mean.
Houston: Are you all better?
Me: Yes I ate lunch and took a nap.
---------------
If there's something I could change about myself, I wish I weren't such a witch when I'm dog tired.  It gets even worse when I'm hungry, as well.  I can tell when it's getting bad, the yawns start.  Followed next by the impatience.  The impatient level is usually my telltale sign that innocent bystanders should seek shelter immediately or move to higher ground.  My family can tell when I'm tired, usually from my eyes, but then my not-so-friendly demeanor starts to rear it's ugly head and it's too late.....
When I'm tired, I try to keep to myself.  I try to stay away from situations that put me in harms way of saying something I'll later regret or treating others unkindly.  I can't hide my feelings and thoughts so well, sometimes.  It's a blessing and a curse that I'm so open with my thoughts and feelings.  I'm grateful for family and friends who still love me, in spite of this.

Guess who gets to find out a lil more about this tonight.......
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...