Saturday, February 11, 2012

December Goals.

For the month of December, I came up with 5 goals that I wanted to accomplish before 2012...basically, by the end of the month.


Watch Inception:
LOVED IT!!! I wish I watched it on the big screen!  I definitely want to watch it again!!

Eat Pho.
Seriously, good stuff!!! I've been back to eat it since and even tried making it! I LOVE it!! I took Mama McK there and she enjoyed it, as well.

Read another book.
Sad book! Wish I knew that before I started it :( No bueno.

Eat at Bronx Pizza.

Oh man, I definitely have to go back!! It was well worth the wait (for the last year! But it has NOTHING on my beloved Pie!)

Go to the top of the Hyatt hotel. (It's 40 floors up and has a beautiful view of SD...from what I hear):
I didn't complete this one. :(  Bummer, I know!  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...