Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bub @ LAX & Pandas at large!

As previously mentioned, my missionary had a 7 hour layover at LAX, so we drove up on Monday to hang out with him for a couple hours.  
It was so good to see him.  Man, I couldn't stop taking photos of him! I was just that excited to see him!





 He's changed, a bit, but for good.  He's a lil more mellow and quieter, which can come in handy as a missionary.  I missed hugging him so much!! Oh my Bub, I can't believe how fast time has surely flown by!! He's a grown man now!!!  22 more months til I get to see and hug him again.  I hope and pray that all will be well with him, in the Philippines!  Oh Bub ♥

This Halloween has been fantastically wonderful!! I couldn't have been more pleased to have spent it with Levi. He is so generous, kind and loving!!  Oh how I love this man dearly.  I ALWAYS have the best of times with him!

MY HALLOWEEN SURPRISE!! Loved it!!


This has been the most celebrated Halloween, ever in my life.  I owe it all to this man.  Oh I sure do love him dearly!!! Thank you Levi for being the BEST boyfriend ever! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture with the panda in the background...did you bring that with you? Just kidding. Panda's must love you to be everywhere you are!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...