Friday, November 16, 2012

Dear Friday...

Dear Friday!
I'm thankful you're here.  It's been a rather long week....yet in a way, not really.  I'm happy that you bring the weekend with you.  I've got a rather special friend flying in this weekend.  I'll tell you more about this special friend, later.   I'm also glad you're finally here because that means that my sweetheart will be home in about 2 weeks.  I miss Levi so much.  He's easy on the eyes and makes me laugh A LOT--my two favorite things about him.  What else..... I can't believe that Thanksgiving will be here in less than a week and that Black Friday is in one week.  Man, I can't stand that day, so forgive me if I'm not a fan of you next week.  Well, I've gotta get going, I need to go buy a phone charger and use my gift card at Kohl's.  

P.S. Have I mentioned how much I've enjoyed spending time with my nephew, Kalanster?  Man, he's been so dang funny lately! Plus, I love talking to him about music and listening to all the new music that he's written.  He's such a funny and fun kid.  I love him so!

-Ehu.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...