Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving!

I'm so thankful for....

*Abundant blessings from my Heavenly Father, ones that are so specific to my life that end up being beautiful tender mercies
*My wonderful family who loves me and puts up with my crazy antics. 
*My sweetheart Levi, who makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the entire universe.
*The sweet association of dear friends; where time nor distance haven't altered our friendship. 
*A home, a warm bed and food in my cupboard.
*The beautiful sound of music, the talent to sing and the wonder to appreciate it.
*My sister, Bec, who is like a mother and best friend combined.
*My nephews who let me tease them and dish it back, because they see me as a sister.
*My dear niece who has a sweet and kind heart towards everyone.
*My king size down comforter that's like a warm hug every time I use it. (thanks StephyPooh)
*The beauty of the beach.
*Mexican food and the ability to appreciate other cultures.
*The opportunity of mortality, the reassurance of Christ's gospel and latter-day revelation.
&
*Love.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...