Saturday, January 19, 2013

A letter to Filippi.

Dear Filippi,
I don't know who you are, but your pizza is AMAZING.  It's one of my most favorite places to eat pizza here in San Diego.  I've been to 4 of your different locations, but I surely enjoy the Little Italy location the most.  The food just tastes a lot better there.  I love your pizza! I love the amount of cheese that's on all of your pizzas, it's the perfect amount!  Plus, your Antipasto salad is just scrumptious!  Probably one of my most favorite salads to eat!
We also enjoyed our server, Colleen.  She was the best server I've ever had, at your restaurant.  Her service was wonderful and we truly appreciated her cookie recommendations.  The thing I love the most, about your Little Italy location, is the front store, deli & bakery.  I always wanted to try your cookies, but the lines was way too long and it was way too cramped to stand in.  Thankfully, it was a lil less crowded and we were in a mood to try your cookies.  My sister loves your marzipan cookies, while I savored your Italian wedding cookies. All in all, your cookies were delectable! All these years I didn't know what I was missing!!  Never again will I leave your fine establishment without snagging me some cookies!  
Thanks again for your delicious pizza, hospitable service and tasty cookies.  I'll definitely be coming back soon!

-Ehu.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...