Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A new Bishopric @ CVYSA


Yesterday, a new Bishopric was called in my ol' CVYSA ward.  Bishop Lars has become a very dear and special person to me.  He will always have a special place in my heart.  I couldn't have come across him at a more perfect time in my life.  I thank my Heavenly Father for placing him in my life, just when I needed him most. 


CVYSA has found a special place in my heart, as well.  Some of my very favorite friends were found in my last year of ysa.  I'm so thankful that such cherish friendships were made!  I love all of my CV friends dearly and wish I could see them more often.  When I do, I'm glad that I'm always received with such open arms and warm hearts.  I love all of them and miss them when its such long periods before I reunite with them. 


Thank you Heavenly Father for such wonderful friends!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...