Thursday, January 10, 2013

K*Pasta Sr. Rojo!

Last Thursday, I went out to dinner with Mr. Red.  I haven't really hung out with him since my birthday so I've missed our walk & talks.  There's just been a lot to catch up on.   He's one of my favorite people to talk with.  I'm glad that there never needs to be a filter on the things we say to each other.  He's been the best friend I've needed since Bugs went MIA this past summer.  I'm going to miss him when he's finished with the Navy, in April.   He has big plans before school starts up in the fall, but I'm glad he'll be available, via phone.
I hate saying good bye to friends.  I feel like most of my dearest friends live so far away. 
I miss my very best friend, MamaSteph and I dream of the day we get to hang out in person.  It's been 5 years since we last saw each other, up in SLC.  HOPEFULLY, I'll get to go to Virginia for the film archivist conference, because that'll put me 2 hours away from her in North Carolina.  Oh I miss her SO much.  She's the comfortable friend that I can sit in silence with and all is okay.  Even just texting with her, the other night, makes me miss her and our mission days together when we were together 24/7.

I can't wait til I never have to say good bye to the closest friend I'll make in this life.  I look forward to that time in life, someday soon enough...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...