Friday, June 19, 2009

5

Friday 5 Faves....

1.My brother "Wayhallan" came to visit from Arizona. It was cool just gettin' to kick it with him....he even came to play softball with my company.

2. The Billing department at work. SO SUPER QUIET!!! I LOVE IT!!

3. Going to the temple last night with my parents & 2 dear friends to celebrate my Kuku's (Grandfather) birthday. It was also the 7th anniversary of going thru the temple for the first time. It was a wonderful evening and I'm so glad for the blessing of attending the temple with dear loved ones.

4. Came across a guy last night, at the temple, who was visiting from New Zealand. OH MY HECK!! I forgot how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Maori accent!!! I want to go there!! I want to marry a man with a Maori or New York accent. OH I LOVE IT SO!!!

5. Sleep.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...