Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday

I'm not too sure how, when or why my love for Thursdays started. Maybe it started back in elementary school due to the "Minimum Day Thursdays". And Thursdays usually meant pizza for lunch. Maybe it's because I was born on a Thursday. Or maybe because it's Friday eve---or weekend eve eve? As of late, just 2 shorts weeks ago I was out with Mr.NY....staring into his beautiful blue eyes and listening to his sweet New York accented voice. Sometimes, I think it's my lucky day. However, I know one thing's for sure, I want to be married in the San Diego LDS Temple on a Thursday evening. "Why?" you may ask....I think it's a more intimate setting and day. Not much of a 'hustle & bustle' kind of day like Friday or Saturday. Plus, how many people do you know get married on a Thursday night? I like that aspect too.

Anyways, I love Thursdays. It means that it's just one more day til the weekend and somtimes it still means pizza for lunch.

Oh Thursday, I love you so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...